Do you have great ideas for how to engage students? Check out this scholarship contest from Cengage Learning, one of the textbook publishers.
Does your mind go blank when you are taking an exam?
You are invited to attend a free workshop on Test-Taking and Test Anxiety.Date: Wednesday April 22, 2015Time: 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.Presenter: John Cain, Instructor of PsychologyLocation: TLC - Room 325 on the Bottom Floor of the Phillips Building.Goals of This Workshop:
- To Present a Definition of Test Anxiety.
- To Present Common Cognitive, Behavioral, and Physiological Symptoms of Test Anxiety.
- To Identify Several Effective Study Strategies
- To Identify Several Effective Test-Taking Strategies
- To Identity Three Strategies For Coping With Test Anxiety